Monday, June 15, 2009

Quick Movie Review: The Hangover

Ok so I went and saw The Hangover over the weekend and figured I better jump on here this morning and let you know what I thought of it. So in a few short words here is what I thought of it: Go See It Now. This movie was probably the funniest I have seen in a while. Yes even funnier than I Love You Man which I reviewed a few months ago.

The only person that concerned me in this movie was Zach Galifianakias as I have seen in a few different TV series on Comedy Central like Dog Bites Man and I thought he was dumb. Well his role in this movie he nailed and he is easily the funniest character in the movie.

This is just a great movie. It has a lot of inappropriate sick humor which I find very funny and so did the rest of the people in the theater.

I dont want to ruin any of the movie for you so all I can say is go see it. 5 out of 5 stars

No comments: