Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wow shocker and I couldnt have loved it more!!!!

Well it was a surprising Idol tonight with Adam, Kris, and Matt in the bottom 3 and Allison and Danny making up the Top 2. We all knew Matt was gone either this week or next so that wasnt a shocker but what was shocking was that Allison was not in the bottom 3 and even more shocking that Adam was. This is great news for me cause I think Allison deserves to be in the Top 3 if not in the finale.

After hearing Matt re sing his song from last night I can see why he is gone because it just didnt not play to his talents at all. He doesnt have the best vocals and he picked a vocally challenging song. His strong suit was sitting behind the piano and being Justin Timberlakeisque and that song didnt have either of those qualities.


Lets go Allison clap, clap, clap, clap, clap/Lets go Allison clap, clap, clap, clap, clap


Oh and as good of a coach as Jamie Foxx was that song he sang sucked. It was nice to see Taylor Hicks as well as he is probably my favorite Idol so far except for maybe Carrie Underwood but I like her for other reasons than her music.

No comments: